Being in the health and fitness industry isn’t always filled with rainbows and unicorns. Most business owners and entrepreneurs find themselves up against a rock and a hard place without the proper resources to handle their daily challenges. If you’re ready to discover something new that will REALLY work for you, then here it is . . .
Whether you're new to the fitness industry or a seasoned veteran, I promise to show you how to eliminate the confusion, uncertainty, and frustration you are experiencing in your business by showing you a path to the best resources in the fitness industry. Guaranteed!
For just $10 per month, on a month-to-month subscription (yes you read it right, only $10 per month), fitness centers, health clubs, colleges, YMCA’s, Jewish Community Center’s, city and county recreation centers, athletic clubs, hospitals and wellness centers, military and government, and resorts will have access to resources that were developed by fitness industry professionals – resources that some thought didn’t exist.
The best part is that every membership subscription comes with five access user names and passwords for select members of your staff at no extra cost.
Below are a few of the most popular features:
* Executive Assistance and Consultation – Free one-on-one Executive Assistance and Consultation as part of their membership.
* Marketing and Promotional Ideas – Members receive the "Survive and Thrive” Newsletter via email every month, which will keep you up-to-date with the latest in fitness center operations, staff training material, and marketing ideas.
* Online Video Training, Workbooks, and Testing – Learn the best techniques for membership sales, service, leadership, and human relations, available 24/7 over the Internet.
* Audio Solutions - On Demand – Streaming audio files with topics ranging from enrollment strategies, marketing, sales, and more.
* GFA e-Marketing and Branding – Over 250 million opt-in email addresses at a price that can’t be beat.
* Fitness Industry Documents, Forms, and Department Manuals – Everything from accident reports to employee handbooks to dealing with your landlord and more.
* Worldwide Travel and Transfer Privileges for Your Members – Discounted guest fees of at least 50% and transfer privileges at other GFA Member locations. And your listing in our Facility Locator is free.
Plus so much more . . .
If you think we’re kidding, just look what some of our members are saying.
“This is the best thing I’ve ever seen for the fitness industry. Becoming a member of the association was the best thing we ever did. The audios, videos, documents and forms, along with the consultation we receive is unbelievable.”
-Glen Gilmore, Gil’s Gym, Palmer, Massachusetts
“After being the provider of insurance for the fitness industry for over 20 years, I can honestly say that I’ve never seen anything like it before. It’s over the top.”
-Ken Reinig, The Insurance Guy, Lakewood, Colorado
“As the President of Fitness Management USA, I couldn’t believe my eye. The thought and organization of resources and materials were with out a doubt the best I‘ve ever seen in my 30 years of being in the health and fitness industry. Finally someone has put it all together in one location at an affordable
-Jim Thomas, Fitness Management USA, Dallas, Texas