There are five times in your business life when you may need us to get involved with your landlord. After working with landlords across the country for over forty years, we have developed several successful strategies and techniques that address the five examples below.
1. You are ready to sign a lease for the first time. Leases favor the landlord, and your lawyer will check only the legality of the lease, making sure that the legal terms are correct, etc. In addition, that’s what he’s supposed to do. However, you can do better, a lot better. We will show you how to negotiate the best lease terms, or we can do it for you.
2. Your lease is up for renewal. Instead of just signing and agreeing 100% to the landlord's terms as written in the original lease, why not try to save money? Once again, we will show you how to negotiate the best lease terms, or we can do it for you.
3. Your landlord is not performing. Has your landlord or property manager let you down? Have repairs and maintenance been neglected around the building or shopping center? Once again, we can come to your rescue.
4. Challenging business climate. Has the economy forced you to be late on your payments? Is your landlord growing impatient and preparing to evict you? We can help. While showing you how to successfully negotiate with your landlord, or doing it for you, we’ll put your mind at ease with our proven strategies and techniques.
5. You are contemplating closing your business and throwing in the towel! You have a huge liability and exposure on the remaining term of your lease. We will show you how to negotiate the closure of your business and limit your risk and exposure, or we can do it for you. We know many creative ways to help you come out a winner and, yes, you will be left standing on your own two feet.
We are not lawyers, nor do we provide legal advice. Much of the work we do for fitness center owners are consulting and coaching, and by taking advantage of our years of experience you will be assured to come out on top with many more concessions than you could ever have imagined.
We are available for a private consultation and encourage you to give us a call today. We will be happy to discuss your situation, with no obligation on your part. If we feel that we can be of assistance, we will provide you with specific recommendations, including objectives, time frames, and costs.
Give us a call today at 925-672-4800. You'll be glad you did.
(References available upon request.)