1. You are ready to sign a lease for the first time - Leases favor the landlord, and your lawyer will check only the legality of the lease, making sure that the legal terms are correct, etc. And that’s what he’s supposed to do. But you can do better, a lot better. We will show you how to negotiate the best lease terms, or we can do it for you. We have been providing this service for other small business owners for over 40 years, and we know what we are doing. If we don’t save you money and reduce your risk, then you don’t pay us. That’s right. We have 100% money-back guarantee! In most cases, we have been able to save our clients from $15,000 to $30,000 on a standard 6500 square feet lease. What could you do with an extra $15,000 to $30,000?
2. Your lease is up for renewal - Instead of just signing and agreeing 100% to the landlord's terms as written in the original lease, why not try to save money? Once again, we will show you how to negotiate the best lease terms, or we can do it for you. Don’t forget, in 1981 you could buy a home for $89,000, a new car for $8,000, and computers weren’t even for sale to the average consumer. Times have changed. Let us show you how to capitalize on the changing times. None of us could have even imagined 10 to 20 years ago that rents would be where they are today.
3. Your landlord is not performing - Has your landlord or property manager let you down? Have repairs and maintenance been neglected around the building or shopping center? Once again, we can come to your rescue. While showing you how to successfully negotiate with your landlord to fix roof leaks, parking lights, pot holes, and other items the landlord is most likely responsible for, we’ll put your mind at ease with our proven strategies and techniques.
4. Challenging business climate - Has the economy forced you to be late on your payments? Is your landlord growing impatient and preparing to evict you? Once again, we can come to your rescue. While showing you how to successfully negotiate with your landlord, or doing it for you, we’ll put your mind at ease with our proven techniques.
5. You're contemplating closing your business and throwing in the towel - You have a huge liability and exposure on the remaining term of your lease. We’ll show you how to negotiate full closure of your business and limit your risk and exposure, or we can do it for you. We know of many creative ways to help you come out a winner and, yes, you’ll be left standing on your own two feet. You’ve heard of the nightmare stories, where tenants are required to continue to pay rent, even when they’re not occupying the space. Well, don’t be fooled by your landlord; let us put our 40 years of experience to work for you.
To read about other fitness center owners we have assisted, visit our Case Studies page.
For more information on this subject, give us a call at 925-672-4800 and we will gladly do our best to answer your questions. You can also visit our website at www.globalfitnessassociation.com/info for more information.